Executive Post Graduate Certificate In Financial Management
Executive Post Graduate Certificate in Financial Management (EPGCFM) is conceived with the idea of providing specialized learning in the specific business function. Delivered through interactive distance learning mechanism, the programme offers a range of foundation, advanced and integrative courses in the specific functional area for working executives aiming to build specialized competency in Business Finance.The overall value gained at the end of the program is expected to be a solid foundation in topics needed for building capabilities to take on the new form of competition.
The objective of the Executive Post Graduate Certificate in Financial Management is to impart the key skills that are required to make decisions regarding valuation of assets, hedging, trading and portfolio management and help the participant in managing corporates, banks, financial institutions and regulatory organizations.
- IIMK is among the top 10 Indian B-schools
- IIMK is the pioneer in starting the program of this kind not only in India but in Asia-Pacific.
- Over 1000 executives have benefited so far from similar programs of IIMK
- The most rigorous and quality online program in the country in management
- Quality interactions with experienced executives and peer group learning as average experience of the participants in last few batches have been 8 years
- Several participants have advanced their careers within and outside their organizations.
- One module of one week in the beautiful and advanced IIMK Campus in Calicut, Kerala.
- Specifically designed for working executives with all the flexibility benefits of Interactive Distance Learning.
- The selection is based on scrutiny of applications and interviews through IOL platform.
Schedule & DurationWednesdays 6.45 pm – 9.45 pm
Sundays 12.15 pm – 3.15 pm
*Class schedule mentioned is subject to change.EPGP office reserves the rights to change the schedule.
Who Should AttendWorking professionals with a minimum of 5 years work experience and holding at least a Bachelor's Degree/CA/ICWA, with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor's degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor's degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate's CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
The selection is based on scrutiny of applications and interviews through IOL platform.
Admission of successful eMEP participants to EPGCFM:
Successful graduates of IIMK’s eMEP applying for EPGCFM are not required to undergo interview process. They may be selected based on their performances in eMEP and their application form.
Participants of the EPGCFM, on successful completion of the one year long programme, would be awarded the title ‘Executive Post Graduate Certificate in Financial Management’ by IIMK.
For Indian Students
* Service Tax payable extra .Prevailing Service Tax as per Govt. rules applicable at 12.36% on the Fee installment amount.
- Total Program Fees is inclusive of Books Materials and Examination Fees.
- All fees payable directly to Indian Institute of Management Khozikode.
- Service Tax to be charged extra if applicable.
- The fees do not include the expenses of travel and stay in Kozhikode for the compulsory modules conducted at the IIMK campus in Kozhikode for one week each during each term.
- Through Demand Draft in favour of Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, payable at Calicut. Please write your name at the back of the DD.
|Total Fees||All Fees are payable directly to IIMK||Total Fees INR|
|IIMK Fee: Books/Study Materials Fee + Exam + Campus + Certification + Alumni||40000|
|Total Fee (exclusive of Application Fee)||175000|
|Taxes will be additional as applicable|
|On or before 22nd December 2013||On or before 10 March 2014|
|70000 + 40000 (IIMK fee)||65000|
|Taxes will be additional as applicable|
|Installment Date||Amount INR||Amount USD|
These provide the participants with the basic concepts underlying the finance function.
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Quantitative Methods for Financial Management
These impart the skills and competencies that are needed to pursue key activities of the organization
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Risk Management and Financial Derivatives
- Management of Financial Institutions
- International Finance
- Equity and Debt Markets
A capstone course that tries to integrate the learning in the program
- Strategic Financial Management
To be announced