Executive Post Graduate Certificate In Human Resource Management
Participants of the EPGCHR, on successful completion of the one year long programme, would be awarded the title ‘Advanced Certificate in Human Resource Management’ by IIMK
The objective of the programme is to impart participants, key skills and knowledge in interpreting and improving individual, group and organizational level behaviour and processes to aid their decision making capabilities. The programme is expected to lead to participants becoming better professionals and be able to contribute to their organizations in a holistic way.
Eligibility and Participants
The entry to all executive education programmes is restricted to graduates/ CA/ ICWA with 50% marks having atleast 5 years of work experience. The participants of these programmes form an interesting mix of working professionals ranging from Executive Vice President to Executives from varied backgrounds like IT, Human Resources, Marketing, Banking, Financial Services and Manufacturing.
The selection is based on scrutiny of applications and interviews through IOL platform.
Admission of successful eMEP participants to EPGCHR:
Successful graduates of IIMK’s eMEP applying for EPGCHR are not required to undergo interview process. They may be selected based on their performances in eMEP and their application form.
Schedule & DurationWednesdays 6.45 pm – 9.45 pm
Sundays 12.15 pm – 3.15 pm
*Class schedule mentioned is subject to change.EPGP office reserves the rights to change the schedule.
Who Should Attend
Participants of the EPGCFM, on successful completion of the one year long programme, would be awarded the title 'Executive Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management' by IIMK.
For Indian Students
|Application Fee||INR 2000/-|
* Service Tax payable extra .Prevailing Service Tax as per Govt. rules applicable at 12.36% on the Fee installment amount.
- Total Program Fees is inclusive of Books, Materials and Examination Fees.
- All fees payable directly to Indian Institute of Management Khozikode.
- Service Tax to be charged extra if applicable.
- The fees do not include the expenses of travel and stay in Kozhikode for the compulsory modules conducted at the IIMK campus in Kozhikode for one week each during each term.
- Through Demand Draft in favour of Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, payable at Calicut. Please write your name at the back of the DD.
|Total Fees||All Fees are payable directly to IIMK||
Total Fees INR
|IIMK Fee: Books/Study Materials Fee + Exam + Campus + Certification + Alumni||
|Total Fee (exclusive of Application Fee)||
|Taxes will be additional as applicable|
On or before 22nd December 2013
On or before 10 March 2014
70000 + 40000 (IIMK fee)
Taxes will be additional as applicable
|Installment||Date||Amount INR||Amount USD|
Programme Structure and Curriculum
Spread over one year, it covers fundamental, competency related and integrative courses, structured to be delivered in about 225 hours. The courses offered are meant to impart management knowledge and skills to the participants covering the latest concepts and techniques in the OBHR functional area. Faculty from IIMK and distinguished visiting faculty from reputed academic institutions and industry handle these courses.
The curriculum of EPGCHR is given below:
- Fundamental courses: These courses provide the participants with the basic concepts underlying organizational behaviour and human resources. These courses establish the basic core of OB&HR on which subsequent courses develop the frameworks.
- Competency courses: These are specific courses focusing on various specific functional areas and competencies for a Human Resource professional.
- Integrative courses: Two courses are designed to provide an integrative framework for the programme.
- Organizational Behaviour I & II
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Development and Change
- Negotiations and Conflict Management
- Labour Laws & Industrial Relations
- Talent Management
- Performance Management
- Effective Hiring
- Creativity and Innovation
- Managing Self
- International HRM
- Compensation & Rewards Management
- Strategic HRM
* Indicative only. Subject to changes.