Executive Post Graduate Certificate In IT Management
Executive Post Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Management (EPGCITM) is conceived with the idea of providing specialized learning in the specific business function. Delivered through Executive Postgraduate Programmes, the programme offers a range of foundation, advanced and integrative courses in the specific functional area for working executives aiming to build specialized competency in Information Technology Management.
Participants of the EPGCITM, on successful completion of the one year long programme, would be awarded the title 'Advanced Certificate in Information Technology Management' by IIMK
Information and communication technologies are driving developments in several business sectors. This provides immense opportunities for modern day managers to understand, practice and innovate with these new systems and processes driving business growth. Adequate exposure to this road to success is rapidly becoming a prerequisite in modern day business management. This program is designed to equip the managers with the necessary tool set needed to seize this opportunity.
Eligibility and Participants
1) Working professionals with a minimum of 5 years work experience and holding at least a Bachelor's Degree/CA/ICWA, with at least 50% marks in aggregate
2(a) The candidate must have studied at least 3 subjects related to Information Technology during Graduation or any additional diploma level certification in Information Technology.
2(b) Minimum of 2 years experience(out of 5 years) in the IT/IT-Services sector or IT function of any organization.
Condition number 1 and one of 2(a) or 2(b) should be satisfied by the candidates.
The participants of these programmes form an interesting mix of working professionals ranging from Executive Vice President to Executives from varied backgrounds like IT, Human Resources, Marketing, Banking, Financial Services and Manufacturing.
The selection is based on scrutiny of applications and interviews through IOL platform.
Admission of successful eMEP participants to Executive Post Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Management (EPGCITM):
Successful graduates of IIMK's eMEP applying for Executive Post Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Management (EPGCITM) are not required to undergo interview process. They may be selected based on their performances in eMEP and their application form.
Schedule & Duration
Thursdays 6.45 pm – 9.45 pm
Saturdays 3.30 pm – 6.30 pm
*Class schedule mentioned is subject to change.EPGP office reserves the rights to change the schedule.
Who Should Attend
Participants of the EPGCITM, on successful completion of the one year long programme, would be awarded the title 'Executive Post Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Management' by IIMK.
For Indian Students
* Service Tax payable extra .Prevailing Service Tax as per Govt. rules applicable at 12.36% on the Fee installment amount.
- Total Program Fees is inclusive of Books Materials and Examination Fees.
- All fees payable directly to Indian Institute of Management Khozikode.
- Service Tax to be charged extra if applicable.
- The fees do not include the expenses of travel and stay in Kozhikode for the compulsory modules conducted at the IIMK campus in Kozhikode for one week each during each term.
- Through Demand Draft in favour of Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, payable at Calicut. Please write your name at the back of the DD.
|Total Fees||All Fees are payable directly to IIMK||Total Fees INR|
|IIMK Fee: Books/Study Materials Fee + Exam + Campus + Certification + Alumni||40000|
|Total Fee (exclusive of Application Fee)||175000|
|Taxes will be additional as applicable|
|On or before 22nd December 2013||On or before 10 March 2014|
|70000 + 40000 (IIMK fee)||65000|
|Taxes will be additional as applicable|
|Installment Date||Amount INR||Amount USD|
Programme Structure and Curriculum
Spread over one year, it covers fundamental, competency related and integrative courses, structured to be delivered in about 225 hours. The 14 courses offered are meant to impart management knowledge and skills to the participants covering the latest concepts and techniques in the specific functional area of business. Faculty from IIMK and distinguished visiting faculty from reputed academic institutions and industry handle these courses.
The curriculum of EPGCITM is given below:
- Foundation courses : These courses provide the participants with the basic concepts underlying the Information Technology Management function.
- Competency courses : These courses impart the skills and competencies that is needed to pursue IT Management activities of the organization
- Integrative courses : These are capstone courses that try to integrate the learning in the programme
- Corporate Information Management
- Software Project Management
- Enterprise Resource Computing
- Business Intelligence
- Social Computing
- Information Security, Privacy and Ethics
- IT Risk Management
- Cloud Computing for Business
- Managing Big Data
- Technological Entrepreneurship
- Green and Sustainable Computing
- Technology Enabled Governance
- Management of IT Products and Services
The Program is delivered in two key components:
189 hours of classroom learning through Interactive Learning (IL) mode
36 hours of classroom learning through In-campus Modules
* Indicative only. Subject to changes.
To be announced