Executive Post Graduate Diploma In Management
Accredited By Association of MBAs
Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (EPGDM) is a two-year post graduate diploma programme offered on Interactive Onsite Learning (IOL) platform. The objective of the programme is to impart management education to working executives seeking skills and strategies to take their organizations to the next level.The course with over 840 classroom instruction is designed to cater to the requirements of a cross-section of industry, enabling participants to share their rich and diverse experiences among themselves in addition to having the classroom learning. The Programme intends to enable its participants to :
- Post graduate diploma from IIMR
- Learning from the best faculty in India and Industry Experts
- Well researched & up-to-date Course Content
- Rigorous Programme Structure with over 840 hours
- Assessments for every course
- Case studies and simulations
- Option to specialize in management area of choice
- Continue earning while you gain a high quality Certification and improve eligibility for better job profiles with a recognized certification
- Alumni membership of IIMR
- Post graduate diploma in management from IIM Rohtak.
- Career Enhancement
Schedule & Duration
Between 2-3 days every week as per the schedule mutually decided. Exceptions shall be mutually agreed upon in case of scheduling difficulties.
- Theory & Practical Inputs.
- Case study approach.
- Assignments, E-Learning, & Business Simulation.
Who Should Attend
- Those wanting to build a career in management: working executives keen on paying a higher price for the brand
- The programme offers quality interactions with experienced executives, and peer group learning.
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed.
- Graduates (10+2+3) / Post Graduates in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate - considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience (full-time paid employment) post completion of graduation as on Application Closure Date.
- Retail Applications + credentials and Corporate Nominations
- Applicants will be selected based on performance in the Entrance Test and interviews
- Selection will be: i) Highly Selective ii) Selective iii) Moderate
For Indian Students
- Last Date of Application: 18th June2016
- Last Date of Interview: 1st July2016
- Last date of entrance (R-MAT): 25th June, 2016
- Declaration of the list of eligible candidates: 4th July, 2016
- Last Date of First instalment of fees: 24th July, 2016
|Installment||Date||Amount INR||Amount USD|
|I||Jul 2016||INR 1,50,650/-|
|II||Jan 2017||INR 1,50,650/-|
|III||Jul 2017||INR 1,50,650/-|
|IV||Jan 2018||INR 1,50,650/-|
- Term 1.1
- On-campus General Orientation
- Foundations of Management
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Communication I
- IT Systems I
- Quantitative Methods I
- Marketing Management I
- Organisational Behaviour
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Managerial Economics
- Management Accounting
- Quantitative Methods II
- Term 1.2
- Macroeconomics Strategic Management
- IT Systems II MIS
- Financial Management
- Socioeconomic Transformation of India
- Marketing Management II
- Business Ethics
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- Managerial Communication II
- Integrative Project
The IIMR faculty includes a blend of academic excellence and Top management industry experience.